"Hollo Group" Brake syst, changer over ???

"Hollo Group" Brake syst, changer over ???

My car originally came with a single master cyl. '10
drum Manuel brake set up.

 The car stops not so safe, and sometimes scares me.
I have access to a Midland-Ross booster with an up
dated double res. master cyl set up all put together
that's in real good shape.

The P.Booster set up came out of a 63 Fury that the
brakes were working in order.

My ? is can i transfer this Syst. to my car without
having to go threw any headache's,,,,like just a
normal change over process or are their things that
are going to set me back or create more problems.

Thank's

Jay Rod.
65 Coronet 500.