RE: ebay

What a piece of crap! he didn't even bother to have it
blasted. Pretty damn lazy IMO.

--- Jim Jablonski <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Erase wrinkles without painful injections with
> Nexiderm SP.
> Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles
> by 68% Click
> here to get your 30-day free supply.

caadHlnb7B6Msa/Nexiderm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/64-Plymouth-Fury-Savoy-Inner-Fender-Front-Shield_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34204QQitemZ4564045815QQrdZ1

> Jim Jablonski
> Royal Oak, Michigan
> '64 Fury
>
> Jim Jablonski wrote:
> >
> > OK ... I tried, but I can't let this go without
> expressing my opinion.
> > Here's my beef with ebay:
> >
> > If I thought I was competing with someone who was
> looking at the part
> > for the same reason I am (to use it in the
> restoration process of their
> > car), I would be OK losing out for not willing to
> pay more.
> >
> > However, it makes me crazy when I lose out to
> someone who then turns
> > around and relists it, thinking there are going to
> make a quick buck by
> > calling it a MAX WEDGE RARE HEMI SUPER STOCK
> STARTER BOLT.  (The way you
> >
> > can always tell is by looking at their feedback
> list of recently
> > purchased or sold items ... it's usually a hundred
> different items
> > covering every make and model on the planet.)
> >
> > Now ... I know what you are thinking ... free
> market, rights, blah,
> > blah, blah ... so sure, I am probably just
> whining.  But if ebay WASN'T
> > a factor, would the prices be so inflated?
> >
> > One side note complaint, while I am at it:
> >
> > Folks that incorrectly classify their stuff, so
> you end up wading
> > through toys and T-shirts when you are looking for
> parts.
> >
> > Jim Jablonski
> > Royal Oak, Michigan
> > '64 Fury
>
> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Get $1,000 to spend on groceries? any way you
> please. Click here!

caadHlsb7B6Msf/GrocerySpree

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
> send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
> as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
> volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar topic.  Thanks!

George

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs