To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2005 8:25 PM
Subject: Re: Convertible Top Adjustment

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadHlCbOyFyta/ProductTestPanel

Thomas Hanson wrote:

A friend of mine is trying to reassemble a '72 cuda from memory, and asks
me a million questions, all I tell him is to refere to hisFactory service
manual, and he told me it was full of obsolete information!  Tom in
Dallas.

Yeah, lots of the stuff in the fsm is obsolete, if you have done modifications, restification, using "incorrect' parts, etc. also, in the intervening decades, people have come up with alternate ways to do things "better than factory". Remember, the factory also did it as economically as they could on the assembly line.

But as far as the convertible top: How much modification, restification, improvement, etc. etc, has been done? I only wish my '64 Dodge FSM _had_ 'vert' top adjustments! I would be happy to at least start where the factory did. Anyone _know_ of a manual with early A boty 'vert' top adjustments???

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now! No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval Cash in you account Overnight!
caadHk3bOyFytf/911PaydayAdvance

----

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Get $1,000 to spend on groceries? any way you please. Click here! caadHlsbOyW3Nf/GrocerySpree -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

bOyW3N.