RE: I need cowl panel ASAP!

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
odds  and detect winning patterns. Access the best
kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
caadOubbOyW3Na/Lottery Vault

don carson wrote:

> O.K. guys (and gals) My 64' Dodge 2dr sedan is in the
> body shop and I need a cowl panel patch for the
> drivers side I have now had three attempts without
> success. First one was a repro patch panel from a
> reputable Mopar supplier, when the patch arrived and I
> gave it to my body man he said it was way far off for
> the wiper hole and the panel had several waves in it.
> For $95 bucks it was not a usable piece. Second
> attempt was through an ebay seller who was advertising
> a hood and trunk. I asked it they had a RUSTFREE cowl
> that was in excellent shape. Of course the answer was
> yes and even though I asked very clearly if they would
> cut it out WITHOUT damaging the cowl, when it arrived
> it looked like it was removed with a hatchet. IT WAS
> TOTALLY USELESS and had rust through hole in the
> driver?s side. On to the third try, Another Mopar
> scrap yard said they had one and when it was cut out
> and blasted there was not much left of that one and
> was no better than my original one.
> Sooooooo... It anyone has a RUSTFREE drivers side cowl
> that they want to sell, PLEASE contact me.
> I really am an easy guy; all I want is a solid, usable
> cowl patch that is not destroyed during removal.
> The car is having all the rust through panels repaired
> and is sitting on the rotisserie waiting for a donor.
> Thanks!
> Don Carson
> 1964 dodge 2dr post
> ready for a transplant!

Don,

I'm sure I have what you need.Contact me off list,please.

  Dave Walters
  Denver, Co.

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadOvHbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.