RE: close call

[AD removed for archives]
Oreo's
Take our Nationwide Oreo Survey.
Receive a Free* Restaurant Gift card of your choice or a one year
supply of Oreo's. Hurry, limited time only!
caadOvJbOyW3Na/CookieSurvey

This sounds like a good pilot for a sitcom to me. Hot cars, Blonds,
Cops, and three wild and crazy guys. Does it get any better than that?

Earl

We spend a nice evening down at Napanee  cruisin with some friends from
Campellford. They both had Fords , A 66 Caliente with a done 302 and a 62
Ford Falcon. Me i had the Max Wedge 63 Dodge. After returning to Belleville
we went for ice cream before going home. At every light  Brad in the
Caliente kept trying to bait me at the lights. I resisted all except a short
burst on the low button and we almost made to the dairy without problems
but there was one more light  in front of the mall.  Brad jacked the
Caliente up on the converter and turned it loose. I was afraid to turn the
max wedge loose in town as it is so noisy and tends to go sideways if i give
it too much.  As he pulled up beside me I gave it a  quick bite and settled
back to normal driving. When we pulled into the Dairy a cop cut me off as I
went to park . He was after a brad and i snuck away to another parking lot
not far away.
He  told Brad, "Someone was squealing tires and I am not sure which one it
was." (try both) Brad has an infectious boyous grin despite his advancing
years and soon the cop was getting the tour of the Caliente engine etc. He
soon forgot about me and I didnt go over there either but stayed out of
sight. In  the end a warning was given. Twas a good night . I would not have
faired so well.  All three of us are mechanics by trade , All three have
Blonde wives and all three have 60s street cars.
We will have to behave in the future but it was a perfect day.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)