Re: transportation

I was going to rent a dolly a few yrs. back from
Uhaul. When I told them what kind of car it was,they
said the dollies can't haul that much weight and it
was too wide for it. I did measure,and sure enough,the
track on my Polara was too wide. Ins. wasn't an option
w/ them eirther. At least in Omaha it's that way.

--- HootowlKY@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
> No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
> Cash in you account Overnight!

caadOurb7B6Msa/911PaydayAdvance

> hiya , thats what i would do , i just dont know if
> legal to carry a car in
> boxed furniture truck like ryder or uhaul, maybe
> someone on here might know .
>   what i like about members on topica is they cant
> say were crazy, they never
> notice it , ha ha ha ,
>  larry, 64 sport fury
>
> --
> sponsor:

> Is your computer freezing up or slowing down?
> Repair corrupt files and harmful errors - protect
> your PC
> Take a 2-minute PC health check-up at no charge!
> caadOuab7B6Msf/PC
> PowerScan

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
> send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
> as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
> volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar topic.  Thanks!

George