Curiousity under the rear seat back cushion

Curiousity under the rear seat back cushion

As I was preparing to put in rear seat belts so I can tow the child
along in the lancer, I found this attached to the rear seat back
cushion.  http://tinyurl.com/8ug9j (picture) and was curious if people
had any idea what some of the numbers mean.  The axle ratio I know,
but the rest was just interesting.  Thought you guys would like to see
it.

MJ