To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2005 4:37 PM
Subject: No oil pressure

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ben & Jerry's® or Häagen-Dazs®? Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100 Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben & Jerry's® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating! caadOvZbUYx2xa/Ice Cream Research Survey -------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I have a very perplexing problem here... I spent the last 2
weeks on the Polara getting ready for the Nats. Started it up Thursday
nite to put it in the garage and 0 oil pressure, everything hammering.
Friday morning I pulled the valve covers and found all looked ok, so I
swapped out the oil pump with a used one I had, makeing sure to crank
the engine and see the drive shaft spinning before I installed the other
pump. STILL no pressure. Today I pulled the pan thinking it was the
pickup, but all seemd ok, so I cleaned the pan and pickup and
reinstalled them, but no oil pressure. I don't know what to look at
next. This is a 65 413 motor still on the original bottom end and was
carrying 20lbs of pressure at an idle. I realize the motor is tired, but
i sounded fine when I shut it off, 45 minutes later, no pressure. If
something broke I sure can't find it. Any ideas, old Mopar gurus? Unless
I can come up with something, my next move is to pull the motor and tear
it down.
Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
caadOurbUYx2xf/911PaydayAdvance

----

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadOvHbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.