Re: !963 Dodge Station Wagon Door Glass

[AD removed for archives]
Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate?
Take our Nationwide Chocolate Survey today!
Receive a FREE* $100 restaurant gift card of your choice or $100 worth Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate for participating! caadOv3bOyW3Na/Chocolate Survey

Thanks Bill for all the info, now I know what to look for, appreciate it
Nico Over
Va, Beach, Va.
2 64 Sport Fury
63 Dodge 440 Wagon

If your Dodge is a B-body (220, 330, 440, or Polara), the door glass will be
the same as 1962-63 Plymouth and 1962 Dodge Dart sedans and wagons.   The
1964 models received a revised windshield and A pillar resulting in
redesigned front vent wing and door glass.

Bill
Vancouver, BC

----- Original Message ----- From: <nover@xxxxxxxx> To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 9:52 AM Subject: !963 Dodge Station Wagon Door Glass

Well I just got another project, a 63 Dodge 9 passenger wagon and find I am in need of a driver's door glass. It is my understanding that the 4 door sedan glass is the same?? and if so is all the 62-65 4 door sedan door glass the same? Thanks for any info. Nico Over Va. beach, Va. 2 64 sport Fury 63 dodge wagon

PS Selling one of my 64 Sport Fury's, complete running car 361 4 barrel auto,console,factory tach, has all the normal rust areas but have all the repair panels. Needs a freeze plug and transmission reseal. $1500.00 negotiable/trade. contact me off list thanks

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadOutb6WFAaf/911PaydayAdvance

----

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your odds and detect winning patterns. Access the best kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!

----

bOyW3N.