From: bigroberta
Sent: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:15:10 -0400
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Digest for 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx, issue 2701

HI Don Wynne,  i have a 63 spt vert  440 with max manifolds also. the
offset brkt for the master cylinderdoes not seem to work for a dual
master cylinder. i have seen  cars with a dual master
  bolted directly to the firewall but it puts the master really close to
manifold. kramer in ohio makes a heat shield for the stock master cyldr.
 sometimes my brakes  get weak when my master cylinder gets too hot.  i
have heard  that having the manifolds heat coated, like headers, will
really help. robert 301 423 0853  work# in  maryland.
ROBERT GILLIS...