RE: Rubber Question...

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
caadOurbOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

I bought a bag for my 64 Polara at the Nats for $45, but I don't
remember which vendor it was. Several vendors carry them, though.
Jeff
Allen Sullivant wrote:

> Thanks, Red.  Since asking my question, I've found a guy
> selling "kits" on Ye Olde Ebay, which are supposed to
> contain all the various plugs for the whole car.  $40.00, or
> about a dollar a piece.  I may just go that way rather than
> buying one for here and one for there...
>
> Regards,
>
> Allen Sullivant
> Brentwood, Tn
>

> At 05:57 AM 8/19/2005, you wrote:
> >Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 05:16:24 -0500
> >From: "Red Thrasher" <moparred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Subject: Re: Rubber Question...
> >
> >Allen,  I just sold my 66 Belvedere race car and took a street 66
> >Belvedere
> >in on the trade.  I know these cars front to back.  Any problems just
> >ask.
> >There should be plugs in the holes.  Year One sells them in sizes.  Just
> >measure and call..  HAND----Red in KY

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
Ben & Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs®?
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
caadOvZbOyW3Nf/Ice Cream Research Survey

----

bOyW3N.