RE: Ill. Supreme Court Overturns $1 Billion Aftermarket Parts Decision i

RE: Ill. Supreme Court Overturns $1 Billion Aftermarket Parts Decision i

i am with jeff on this one,
i would prefer to read about 62-65 specific issues on
this site, taking an occassional break to hear about
somebodies cruising adventure, but keep the politics
off this page please!!!
if the day is here when we are happy an insurance
company won a court case, then it is time for me to
pick a different hobby.
no insurance victory is a victory for me or you.

tom

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs