RE: Big oil pan blues..

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadOvHbOyW3Na/Nexiderm

Me thinks the 30930 could be the same pan as Mancini's MIL31010 ...

Check this out from Summit:

MIL-31010 $139.95
Make PLYMOUTH
Engine Type V8
Liter 7.0
CID 426
Engine Size 7.0L/426
Engine Family Mopar big block RB
Beginning Year 1963
Ending Year 1971
Oil Pan Usage Street and strip
Application Notes Fits all 1959-73 applications except pickup truck.

Jim Jablonski
Royal Oak, Michigan
'64 Fury

But then again, I ALWAYS defer to the Earl meister ...

Earl Helm wrote:

> Bob,
>
> These are the #'s I have , as per Milodon tech dept.;
> Stock replacement pan- #30760  List price-$130
> Pickup tube for above-    #18660    "     "   -$35
>
> 7 qt. pan for same application;  -#30930  list price-$220
> 3/8" pickup tube for same         -#18325    "     "   -$40
> 1/2"    "        "     "     "              -#18335    "     "   _$40
>
> This is old information, but it should still be correct except
> for the pricing. I hope this helps.
>
> Earl
>

> I hate to keep beating a dead horse, but the guys at Mancini have told
> me
> over the phone (2 times now1) that "they do not have a 7 qt. capacity
> oil
> pan for a RB block (440) that will fit in a 1963 Fury (B body)...Milodon
> or
> Moroso"...
>
>     Will somebody PLEASE give me a part number for a pan that will work !!
> Bob Fortson
>
> [AD removed for archives]
> Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
> No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
> Cash in you account Overnight!
> caadOurbV1hOjf/911PaydayAdvance
>
> ----
> directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
> negotiations
> as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not
> the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy,
> reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar
> topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Oreo's
Take our Nationwide Oreo Survey.
Receive a Free* Restaurant Gift card of your choice or a one year
supply of Oreo's. Hurry, limited time only!
caadOvJbOyW3Nf/CookieSurvey

----

bOyW3N.