RE: Big oil pan blues..

just so there is no confusion, the notch is about
1/2"x1/2" out of the lip where the k-frame rounds back
on the passenger side, you basically handy grind a "v"
into the curved part.
i did this with the engine in, only as a precaution,
the car ran with this set-up for 3 years before i
notched it.

tom

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs