Re: Big oil pan blues..

judging from the pics, the notch will be needed for
the 66 and newer b-bodies.
at last someone is designing for the 62-65's :-))
didn't pay attention to the depth, is it the same as
milodon?

tom
www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo102001page2.html

www.moroso.com/catalog/categorydisplay.asp?catcode=11956

> > judging from the picture it should be a good fit,
> > would not rule out the notch though :-)
> >
> > tom
> > 65 satellite
> >
> > --- Derrick Brown <derrickb@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >

> >> hi jim,
> >>
> >> i havent received it yet.  i know someone who did
> >> and said it went
> >> fine.  BUT what i then did was go to the moroso
> >> website and read up
> >> on it.
> >> it specifically calls out what they did to the
> pan .
> >>
> >>   i hope this helps.  i looked at the milodon but
> >> liked the black
> >> better.
> >>

> >> Derrick Brown
> >> derrickb@xxxxxxx
> >> 63 Plymouth Sport Fury

> >> sponsor:

> protect
> >> your PC
> charge!
> >> PowerScan

> notching
> >> of the K-Member as

> >> and newer but is now

> their
> >> counter-
> the
> >> year and
> street
> >> ride.

> >> sponsor:

> >> your
> best
> >> >

> caadOubbOJkYHf/Lottery
> >> Vault

> >> only one person
> parts/car
> >> transactions and
> >> only to the
> >> address. This
> >> total volume of mail
> topic.
> >> Thanks!

> Guidelines:

> >> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> >> sponsor:

> >> Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
> >> No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
> >> Cash in you account Overnight!

caadOurbOgXg2f/911PaydayAdvance

> >> ----
> >> Please address private mail -- mail of interest
> >> only one person -- directly to that person.
> I.e.,

=== message truncated ===

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs