Re: Ol' Smokey, Part 2 --> Never Mind

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadOuobOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

dodger wrote:

I can't say when they started doing it, but at some part in time all of the manufactures started tying the rear lights of the car with the inside,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,can't say which way for all models, but the idea was that if you blew the fuse on the taillights, the interior light would not come on and you would be aware of the problem, If memory serves , the brake lights were connected with the interior lights, and the tail lights were connected to the dash lights, both of which would be noticed when not working and would alert the driver of the rear faceing lights as not working.

Now that would be a good idea - if anyone read the manuals!

(sorta off topic...)
I developed the theory, rather late in my radio engineering career, that the more features and cool ideas that were added on to an item, the thicker and more detailed the manual, the more important it was to be sure the manual was discarded with the packing material.

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now! No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval Cash in you account Overnight!
caadOurbOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance

----

bOyW3N.