Re: Big oil pan blues..

first, let me be clear, i don't care which pan anybody
uses!
but, if you "have" to notch the k-frame for the
milodon 010,
then i would be checking your motor mounts.
on my 65 plymouth the pan fit just fine, as previously
mentioned, i "notched" the k-frame only as a
precaution.
the "notch" is less than the size of the end of my
little finger.

tom
65 satellite

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs