RE: Patch Panels 63 SF

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadOutbOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

Wow, that stinks.  I bought an inner fender well from Sherman's a few
years back, and it was a positive experience.  I will tell you that I
learned that my expectations were too high, though.  There's a real
difference between aftermarket and OEM body panels.  My fender well was
close, but thanks to a few mods from my bodyman Bill, it now closely
matches the original.

Jim Jablonski
Royal Oak, Michigan
'64 Fury

Don Wynn wrote:

> Let me tell you a not so great story about one of Sherman's employees.
> First of all I love my Dodge best. Several years ago I was looking for a
>
> 55 Nomad. Found one w/rusty rear fenders (Cheap price)
> I called Sherman (Didn't have a catalog) told the guy what I needed and
> why. This JERK gave me two part numbers and a price. I had notes w/info.
>
> I purchased the Nomad and called Sherman to order the fenders. Guess
> what, no part number matching what I had written. No number even close
> let alone they didn't have fenders for a Nomad and nobody else at that
> time. That guy (which I didn't get his name,but always do now) must
> still be laughing! I wouldn't buy anything from them if they were the
> only company making it.
> Don Wynn
> 63 Polara 500 Convert.
> 55 Nomad
> 30 Model A Rod

[AD removed for archives]
Oreo's
Take our Nationwide Oreo Survey.
Receive a Free* Restaurant Gift card of your choice or a one year
supply of Oreo's. Hurry, limited time only!
caadOvJbOyW3Nf/CookieSurvey

----

bOyW3N.