how did it run?

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadVJ5bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

ok, so I dove in to my slant six and found that my #1 cylinder intake
valve was indeed hung up as I suspected from the compression check.
   The  car had  sat four four years outside, sludge buildup etc. My
   guess is that when it was parked the #1 intake was open and the
   sludges and varnish locked it in that position. There was no pushrod
   either , probably the first time I bumped the starter , slack was
   created in the valvetrain and the #1 intake pushrod  popped out and
   is now laying in the bottom of the pan.
   The lifter was still there and I got a new pushrod  and put it in,
   soaked the springs and valve stems down with marvel Mystery Oil, did
   some careful " binging"  on the valve stem tip with a little hammer
   and she started right up and drove like a dream, much more power too.
   But my question for u guys is how did it run so well before with an
   open intake valve. I dont get it. wouldnt it be baCKFIRING UP THRU
   THE CARB CONSTANTLY AND BARELY RUN, IT ACTUALLY RAN QUITE WELL WITH
   THE #1 cylinder out of comission.
   any ideas on this?
   neal Zimmerman, eugene oreogn

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadVJ0bOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance

----

bOyW3N.