RE: ebay cuda

If anyone on the list wants to buy this car and does
not have room for it, I will (at no charge),be more
than happy to keep and care for it for them. I'm about
2 hours north of its location. I promise to wash and
wax it, keep gas in it and make sure no cobbwebs grow
from the wheels to the floor. I also have a nice place
to keep it out of the weather. :-)

Dennis