From: Darwin <65Val@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx, evbc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Some progress
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 22:04:39 -0700

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadVJZbWhUNma/Nexiderm

""I have a ton of stuff to get rid of.""

Dustin, maybe you could send a list of stuff you want to get rid of to the maillist.Could be some interested folks here.

Darwin/Victoria BC/Canada
'65 Cdn.Val.Cust.100 'vert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dustin Cloud" <hell_fish_65@xxxxxxxxxxx>