Re: 361 Power

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
caadV2bbOyW3Na/Amazing phone

Those who say go to a 440 are interested in maximum power, in your case, you
can build a very nice street motor on the 361 foundation.  You could probably
buy many of the build parts you need with the money it would take to get a 440
block, they are getting scarcer & going up in price.

If you look up the 361 on the internet, you will find that after it was
introduced in '59, it was often hopped up, and, a whole bunch of police cars were
propelled by them until the 383 came out.

Kept within it's low-block limits, it can provide a lot of power & with
longevity.   When my '65 Coronet 500 still had it's 361 2-barrel, I enjoyed it, and
only moved to a stroked/roller 440 because my racing buddy sold his '64
Belvedere and (gasp!) bought a turbo Buick regal.  I only switched to the 440
because I wanted to run 11's, we were running very low 12's on the Belv w/440.