Re: Same Distributor?

[AD removed for archives]
Ben & Jerry=92s=AE or H=E4agen-Dazs=AE?
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100=20
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &=20
Jerry=92s=AE or H=E4agen-Dazs=AE ice cream for participating!
=
caadVYQbOyW3Na/Ice Cream Research Survey

There the same for all small block Mopar, the only diff might be in the=20 advance curve. or an HP 340 might of come with a duel point or the electronic version=20 duel pickup? If the parts house sent you a brand new Mopar Electronic distributor it=20 might need some re-curving anyway, depending on your motors set-up. but will probably=20 work fine out of the box. You never know with rebuilt stuff these days. just make sure=20 the reluctor is gapped at .008, and isn't hitting anything (esp. as the vacuum adv. kicks in).=20 also a 3/32 allen wrench is used to adj. the vacuum adv. etc...