RE: 383 cam

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadVJ5bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

Ben,

Did you install this cam or did the shop? Is it degreed correctly?
Sounds like youve got a bit of a mess on your hands, but if you are
certain its in the cam, perhaps starting from a baseline, and seeing
where it is actually installed in terms of crankshaft rotation would be
a good start.

Also, being its a regroung cam, making sure all the valve are opening
the same amount would be a good idea as well.

Doc.

Ben Jr. Morgan wrote:

> My motor has just not run well, hasn't since I got it back from the
> shop. I have been through this motor: it acts like it has no vacuum, but
> the gauge says there is 25 at 2000, but it runs rough, and just has a
> bad rhythm at idle. Could it be that the cam they put in it is just a
> piece of crap??? I have been through my carburetion, valve guides, and
> made sure the intake is sealing to the heads. All came out fine,
> distributor too, vacuum advance and everything is working fine. I just
> don't get it! It has to be the cam!!! Any ideas??? It was ground by a
> place called Delta, and the moron who built my motor can't find my part
> #, all I know is its supposed to be a slightly increased duration
> version of the original cam.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
> download : http://explorer.msn.com

[AD removed for archives]
Ben & Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs®?
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
caadVYQbOyW3Nf/Ice Cream Research Survey

----

bOyW3N.