RE: Norwalk Chrysler Classic

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadVJZbOyW3Na/Nexiderm

Ok Larry, Bill, and Dave. I'll look for you guys. I'll be there from
Friday afternoon sometime till late Sunday afternoon. I won't have my 63
Fury convert though. I'll be camping with the A-100 group in my 68 Dodge
A-108 van. It's a blue and white Travco Family Wagon pop top camper with
NY plates.

David wrote:

> I'll be there.Look for a 64 Blue Belvedere Max Wedge car on the racin'
> side.
> I'm the bald one.
> Dave       Pictures of the 64.
> http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mmo32005.html

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
odds  and detect winning patterns. Access the best
kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
caadVJPbOyW3Nf/Lottery Vault

----

bOyW3N.