From: "Robert neal zimmerman" <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 7:44 AM
Subject: Re: imperial t- bar availability

hmmm. i dunno , have never really been able to find out much info on the
t-bar part of the story, all they say is the used 50 inch imperial bars,
whether or not they were modified in any way i cant find out.
   were the hex ends of the imperial bars the same diameter as b-body
   bars? anybody know that one?
   neal zimmerman, eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Buying or Selling a Home? Get the Facts Before Buying or Selling!
Get a FREE Home Valuation TODAY!
caadV2pbOyW3Nf/Home Valuation

----

bOyW3N.