Re: Rebuilding a 413

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadVJ0bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

A quick and dirty way to chuck the bore wear is to feel the top  ridge.  If
this is less that .-10 or so, a bottle brush clean up should do  it.  If the
crank looks ok, a 183.00 rebuild kit from PAW - rings bearings  and gaskets.Add
a oil pump and timing set and they charge 248.00.  Should  give you a decent
runner.  Course, if something out of wear spec's, or you  want more HP  prices
go up accordingly.  Might throw in a  new oil pump while you at it.  Again,
this is shade tree, but keep you  going until better parts are affordable.
worked for me more than  once.  Don't let it get around, though. .Another option is
to check with  NAPA  sometimes that have a motor they cant get rid of and
will will you  have it at
deal.  I once got a LA long block at 300.00 cause hey were tired of  looking
at it , I guess.  It's worth a shot.   he hard core Imp  boys get a little
upset, nut I've found some pretty nice low milage 440's  in junkyards.  My 3
cents    Joe

[AD removed for archives]
caadVJEbOyW3Nf/PC PowerScan

----