From: Cam Cutler [mailto:c.cutler@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:47 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: 65 426W Chrome air cleaner decal

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadVJ0bV82soa/911PaydayAdvance

Second request, could I please get some replies!!!!

Cam Cutler wrote:

> Hi all, I need to get a decal for my chrome airleaner and I need the
> correct part # for the cleaner and filter on this decal. The 65 parts
> book says the
> aircleaner # is 2463958 and filter# is 1946923. Those of you with  the
> original sticker still intact please let me know what the numbers are on
>
> yours as I dont want to put on a wrong decal. NHPony has a decal that he
>
> says is for a 426 wedge but those arnt the part numbers he has on his
> decal, could i get your parts numbers please for an original 64 and 65,
> thanks very much.
>
>       Cam Cutler / Penticton BC / Canada
>       65 Satellite 426W 4speed
>       66 Charger 383 4Barrel
>       69 Coronet R/T

      Cam Cutler / Penticton BC / Canada
      65 Satellite 426W 4speed
      66 Charger 383 4Barrel
      69 Coronet R/T

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
caadV2bbV82sof/Amazing phone

----
topic.  Thanks!