Re: tti

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
caadVJ4bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

Agree price high, but so is the quality of build & service.  I am a bit
biased in their favor, let me tell why:

Because of a screwed-up 440 build, was running excessively high header tube
temps, was burning plug boots & in fact, burned off some of the ceramic coating
on the header tubes.  I had noted at Spring Fling that display headers had in
internal heat coating that mine didn't.  Wrote to TTi, which is fortunately
only a 1.5 hour drive from me.

TTi president Sam called me and said to bring in the headers.  When he told
me the ceramic coating would handle very high temps (believe he said @1,400 F),
it was clear that his coating was not at fault & my well-meaning friend's
engine build was.  Still, Sam recoated the headers FOR FREE, including adding
internal thermal coating.  They looked brand new again, and have been great so
far on the 495 roller wedge build that replaced the earlier mistake.

The TTi factory is very clean and organized, much like Edelbrock's if you
have been lucky enough to have seen.  Sam was a quality guy, no attitude.  Yes, I
agree the price is still high, but he has huge payments to make on extremely
expensive computer-controlled machinery, laser cutters, etc.  Maybe when he
gets bigger, economy of scale will allow price breaks.