Re: trans interchange questions

[AD removed for archives]
caadVJEbOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

They are right. E body shifter will not work. Need the b body shifter.

MOPAR413 Polara 500 (Gary)

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now! No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval Cash in you account Overnight!
caadVJ4b6eGsBa/911PaydayAdvance

ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

[AD removed for archives]
Ben & Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs®?
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100 Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben & Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
caadVYQbOpJSWa/Ice Cream Research Survey

Tony is right, Neal. You'll have to install the 4-spd hump in the floor, available aftermarket. Also, I don't think the E-body pistol grip will work unless you want to reach up under the dash for every shift! B-bodies take a long, s-shaped shifter handle to clear the dash and seat front. Even the 70 B-body pistol grip I have lightly hits the front of the driver's bucket. Jeff