RE: Mopar Station Wagon Part

[AD removed for archives]
New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3 Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
caad3PYbOyW3Na/Superb Rewards -------------------------------------------------------------------

Could the other motor be make to work in place??? Just a thought

MOPAR413 Polara 500 (Gary)

[AD removed for archives]
/LightFrog

Thanks Gary, did check that with the motors of one of my 64 Sport Fury's and the tailgate motor is the larger and the drive gear is a different size. I am now assuming the the tailgate motors/drive are unique to the wagon. I also understand that some wagons used a mechanical system to raise and lower the tailgate window, so if I can't find a gear that will work ,will see if I can swap over to a hand crank version.
Nico Over
Va. Beach, Va.
2 64 Sport Fury
63 Dodge 440 wagon

----

This email was sent to: MOPAR413@xxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
So Much Television, Such Little Time! In Love with Lost(TM) or Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either show!
caad3QabOyW3Nf/Viewer Survey

----

bOyW3N.