New '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet listings

[AD removed for archives]
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
caad3P6bOyW3Na/Ice Cream Research Survey

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1963 Sport Fury 383 pb auto for sale. All original. Have all parts to
restore car. Lots of extra parts. Needs paint job and a couple of
patches. body is a Colorado body and is not  a rotten ride.   I need to
get $3500.00 firm. This is a give away price  for this car. Located in
Denver Colorado. Contact John Rayburn 720 404 8786 or email
jjnrayburn@xxxxxxx (October 8, 2005)

1964 Chrysler New Yorker for sale. 413 engine, push button transmission,
4 door. Asking $5000 or best offer.
d.boyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (October 8, 2005)

1965 Dodge Cornet 500 for sale.  I got it form a friend w/12dodges in
his backyard. There is some surface rust and the body has some dings,
the doors are binding w/ the fenders and it has bent the fender in a
little. Interior is there but it's no good.  The engine runs and I
haven't done anything to it except relpace the wheel cyl.
seals, wash out the gas tank a little and replace the fuel pump, rebuild
the carb.  It was white w/white-tan interior, the exterior was painted
root beer brown.  318 poly 727 [cable] counsel shift. BAD thing is, DMV
paper work probably doesn't exist with the DMV, but I have the old
owners name/title. Asking $2500. I'm willing to deal. duecker68@xxxxxxx
(October 8, 2005)

For sale: Doors (4) to 1962 Dodge Dart 4 door  HT. Very nice rust free,
from desert area. Also have the door panels, Dart 440, green from same.
Also have other sheet metal parts and bumper cores. Wash state.  Contact
 tradewithwaves@xxxxxxxxxxx (October 8, 2005)

For sale:  4 speed trans with factory Hurst shifter out of a 1964
Chrysler 300K.  jryan@xxxxxxxxxxx (October 8, 2005)

Two 15x8 Ramcharger steel wheels for sale. They have been blasted and
are ready for paint. The backs have been professionally painted black by
my body man. $200.00 + shipping  George. BT6T4@xxxxxxxxx  (October 8,
2005)

WANTED

Wanted: one of the stainless trim parts for a 1964 Plymouth Fury station
wagon tail gate trim panel. I will buy the entire trim panel if
necessary. Will buy used or NOS part. The part number for the stainless
piece is 2448 400. Contact Joe Suchy, dinahandjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx or phone
770-964-4441. (October 8, 2005)

Wanted: Fiberglass/metal gauge insert for 1965 Plymouth Belvedere I to
replace stock gauges with aftermarket gauges. May also remove heater
unit controls. Send pictures to Steven57@xxxxxxx - Or call 910-425-0098
or 910-426-4800. (October 8, 2005)

Wanted: usable four core radiator and shroud for my 1965 Plymouth, stock
syle, like one in Hemi car style.  contact stevemopar65@xxxxxxx (October
8, 2005)

Wanted:  A set of clear/white tail lights that were available in 1965
Chrysler New Yorkers.
jryan@xxxxxxxxxxx (October 8, 2005)

[AD removed for archives]
So Much Television, Such Little Time!  In Love with Lost(TM) or
Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week
survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either
show!
caad3QabOyW3Nf/Viewer Survey

----

bOyW3N.