Re: Rita & Jimmy

[AD removed for archives]
Frustrated by your Technology? Can't get it to work properly?
Get HiWired! 45 min over phone, problem solved. Learn More.
caad3QXbOyW3Na/LightFrog

I'm finally able to return home after evacuating 16 days ago.
The house is a mess, but could have been much worse.
It will slow me down on my newest project, and I haven't even looked at my parts cars, after my son told me of all the trees on them.
I had to return to work immediately after returning, and I don't know when I'll get a day off.
The ExxonMobil refinery that I work in in the Beaumont area sustained considrable damage, and will be some time before being able to turn out product.With these refineries hit as hard as they have been , it has to have a negative effect on the price of gasoline, down the road.
Better buy it now guys.
The wind velocity meter at the refinery measured winds of 135mph, and I have to tell you that it really surprised me to see the damage caused by that much wind.
We have returned to primitive conditions at work and at our home.
I hope none of you ever have to go through what we have experienced here.
Really a sobering event.

Thanks for your support

Jimmy

Gary H. wrote:

[AD removed for archives]
Technology Made Easy so you can Enjoy Your Technology!
Help with PCs, iPods, network & much more. Industry Leader.
caad3QVb7QKt5a/LightFrog

Hi all,

I talked to '62 to '65 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse member Jimmy Peavy yesterday. He and his family are okay.

Hurricane Rita was real bad where he lives.

He's still unable to return home due to no electric power in his area. His home has some damage. His '63 Polara 500 survived but he may have lost all 3 of his parts cars to falling trees. He's also not sure if his '65 Plymouth Belvedere Hemi car survived since it was in a shop in LA and he can't reach the shop owner.

He said to say "hello" to everyone & that he'll get back online whenever he has electric power and is again in his home.

Thanks,
Gary H.

[AD removed for archives]
Did president Bush react quickly enough to hurricane Katrina?
caad3P2b7QKt5f/Nationwide Survey

----

[AD removed for archives]
New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3 Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!

----

bOyW3N.