Re: Ebay Warning

Sherwood,
   Good advice, another suggestion, as I do, any thing
that looks fishy or I'm not aware of, I always forward
it to spoof@xxxxxxxxx That way they can tell me if
they sent it? So about 99% of them have not been
theirs.
   We always have to be on our toes. JM2CW.

Dennis

--- SherwoodK@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I want to warn all of you dealing on Ebay. So,
please beware!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs