From: moparbikeguy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 14:22:13 -0400
Subject: seat belts

[AD removed for archives]
Frustrated by your Technology? Can't get it to work properly?
Get HiWired! 45 min over phone, problem solved. Learn More.
caad3QXbQhKPxa/LightFrog

Has anybody installed a 3 point harness in a hardtop? I really would like to have the extra margin of safety over lap belts, but without a "B" pillar, what would you have to do?

'65 Coronet 500
500 CID Wedge
Look What The New Netscape.com Can Do!
Now you can preview dozens of stories and have the ones you select delivered to you without ever leaving the Top Home Page. And the new Tool Box gives you one click access to local Movie times, Maps, White Pages and more. See for yourself at http://netcenter.netscape.com/netcenter/

[AD removed for archives]
New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3 Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!

----

Look What The New Netscape.com Can Do!
Now you can preview dozens of stories and have the ones you select delivered to you without ever leaving the Top Home Page. And the new Tool Box gives you one click access to local Movie times, Maps, White Pages and more. See for yourself at http://netcenter.netscape.com/netcenter/

[AD removed for archives]
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100 Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben & Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
caad3P6bOyW3Nf/Ice Cream Research Survey

----

bOyW3N.