RE: Opinions

[AD removed for archives]
Frustrated by your Technology? Can't get it to work properly?
Get HiWired! 45 min over phone, problem solved. Learn More.
caad3QXbOyW3Na/LightFrog

I can't speak to power steering, but I can vouch for Steer and Gear.  I
purchased a manual gear for these folks last year, and the pricing,
service, and shipping was top notch.

Jim Jablonski
Royal Oak, Michigan
'64 Fury

mcwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I recently put a box in my 63 Fury convert from Steer & Gear George.
>
> http://www.steer-gear.com/
>
> They were cheaper than Firm Feel plus the shipping was a lot less being
> they're in Ohio and I'm in NY. They're very nice people to deal with on
> the phone. They have 2 levels, firm and extra firm. I went with the firm
>
> which is plenty firm enough. If you do decide to go with Firm Feel I
> know of one person who went with a stage 2 on his 67 Charger and wound
> up sending it back and exchanging it for a stage 1 because he said it
> steered like a truck with the stage 2. BTW I am planning on installing
> one of Firm Feels new front sway bars for 62 to 69 B bodys. I converting
>
> to disc brakes and they claim their sway bars kits will clear the front
> mounted calipers.
>

> Dan, Hell hath no Fury, But I do!
>

> george smith wrote:
> >
> > I'm going to be buying a P.S. box for my Polara. I
> > know some members have used Firm Feel,etc. I'd like to
> > know which stage of firmness is best for our cars. All
> > opinions are appreciated.
> > Thanks.
> >
> > George

[AD removed for archives]
Did president Bush react quickly enough to hurricane Katrina?
caad3P2bOyW3Nf/Nationwide Survey

----

bOyW3N.