RE: American Hotrod

 It is interesting show that's for sure.I am also
amazed at the amount of bondo that is used on their
jobs.I thought these guys were metal men! one would
expect a little but holy cow! they must buy it in 55
gallon drums.
 I also find it interesting how many of Boyd's people
leave,maybe on his death bed he will realize what a
huge ass he is,then it will be too late.
 Thats quite a suspension they installed in episode
one,coil overs. What irks me about these shows is they
pander to the drama and don't show enough detail about
the building.
                          Stan in Montana

http://mail.yahoo.com