Re: Boyd- Foose and Trucks

[AD removed for archives]
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
caad3P6bOyW3Na/Ice Cream Research Survey

Don,
You are so right about Foose's show. While I am not crazy about some of his designs, at least they do good work. The whole premise of the show is annoying where the car is stolen and then they spend the next week lying about it is extremely tired and very painful to watch. The guy on trucks (and the hot rod show he does as well) is a format that I like. He does good work and shows all the technical intricacies. Problem is it is on saturday afternoons.

They should start a show with Moshers Mopars! That would get my attention!
Don Dulmage <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[AD removed for archives]
Did president Bush react quickly enough to hurricane Katrina?
caad3P2bWaqRTa/Nationwide Survey

When I watch American Hot rod I cant help but think what a bunch of Asses. Unbelievable !
They have a manager who doesnt have a clue about how to motivate his crew, A boss who is unreasonable with a Texas sized ego , some good employees and some who should long ago have been taken out and shot (so they wouldnt mess up anyone elses shop either.)
However what it has done for hotrodding is this. It has shown that virtually anyone can build a hot rod given enough money and a reasonable amount of time. I know a couple of guys who would have never tried before but who actually said if these numbskulls can build stuff I certianly can and they have.
I like Foose much better as well but I wish they would can the theatrics about where the car is and what is happening to it. Never liked lyers for any reason good or bad. Otherwise it is a good show.
My favourite is the truck show. (Trucks with Stacy David? i think)There is a fellow who actually knows what he is doing.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

[AD removed for archives]
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
caad3P6bWaqRTf/Ice Cream Research Survey

----

1964 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible 383