Re: Boyd

Funny thing.  I watched a show on TLC the other night with Chip Foose.
 They were showing the water-jet machine that blasts out the custom
wheels, and it was being operated by Mike, the guy from Boyd who does
all the 3D layout and such.  He was wearing a Foose had and shirt.
Guess he got tired of working for Boyd like everyone else.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge), '65 Belvedere I (Street Wedge), '71 Bronco