new '62 to '65 Swap Meet listings

[AD removed for archives]
So Much Television, Such Little Time!  In Love with Lost(TM) or
Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week
survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either
show!
caad3QabOyW3Na/Viewer Survey

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1962 Dodge Custom 880 convertible for sale. Good working project.
Only the roof has been changed, otherwise everything original. Car
located in Finland, Europe. Only 684 cars of this kind were made, I
guess that means they are pretty scarce. Contact
johanna.eranen@xxxxxxxxxxx  (October 15, 2005)

1965 Plymouth For Sale: 1965 Plymouth A-990 -- The real thing! Car was
being prepped for SS/BA and has been tubbed and has a four link and a
Dana. All the hard to find parts are with the car Including all the
light weight corning glass. $45,000 for complete roller. $15,000 for the
engine which has all 1965 spec parts aluminum heads, magnesium intake
etc.. Contact me at: bvdandlrd@xxxxxxx
Pics of car at: http://www.geocities.com/sntcloggers_tippcity/a990.html
(October 15, 2005)

Forged Connecting Rods for B Motor.  Came out of a 1978 Fury Police  Car
with 60,000 mi.  Resized, Polished beams, Milodon 190,000 chrome moly
bolts.  Not Balanced. Not ran since resized.  I have 125.00 in machine
work and  bolts.  $125.00

Small Block 727 w/converter  Unknown year  -  Clean $125.00
Victor 2000  383 head gaskets, New in  Box $15.00
Victor 383 pan intake, New in  Box $15.00
1978 Fury cop car intake and exhaust  manifolds $40.00 for both
1966 383 hp   Ran great when pulled.  Replaced timing  set, valve seals,
cap, rotor and wires.  Was told by owner and the  mechanic it had 42,000
miles on it.  Complete.  Was going to use it  for a back up motor, but
need the room. I'll throw in a 727 with  it. $650.00
Also have a late 400 and a early 361 which will part out.
Asst Factory 4bbl  intakes $35.00
List price plus shipping costs Joe Reiss joeydahook9@xxxxxxx
(360)577-5965  Kelso, WA  (October 15, 2005)

WANTED

Vehicle Wanted: 1964 Dodge Polara, 500, 440, 330  2-door hardtop.  Not
looking for a show car or a project but a good daily driver, running and
driving. Please contact John at silverbullethawk1959@xxxxxxxxx with info
and pictures(if available).  (October 15, 2005)

Vehicles Wanteds: Want to buy 1962 to 1965 max wedge clone cars or a
real one also post a990 hemi clone cars. Serious private buyer. jerry
jeryou3@xxxxxxx  (October 15, 2005)

Front valance panel wanted for my 1963 Dodge 440. Small dents and/or
surface rust are ok, please send a picture. I will use PayPal. I'm in
Finland (Europe) so shipping could be a little tricky. -Timo- Email:
ttjurin@xxxxxx Please visit also in my '63 project page:
http://tinyurl.com/b48jo (October 15, 2005)

[AD removed for archives]
Oprah vs Dr. Phil- who is your favorite? Vote now.
caad6r9bOyW3Nf/Your opinion

----

bOyW3N.