RE: was:63 windshields, now 64 ?

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
caad32RbOyW3Na/Amazing phone

Neal, I just looked in my interchange manual and it lists the same
windshield for all 64 and 65 Dodge and Plymouth B bodies.

Dan

Robert neal zimmerman wrote:

> this pertains to bills comment ABOUT 63 WINDSHIELDS-
>     i am trying to figure out if the 1964 dodge POLaRAS used the same
>     windshields between the sedans and the hardtops.
>      i need to know for my two door hdtp to post sedan clone project. i
>      have a windshield from both cars and they look exactly the same and
>      measure the same but i have heard rumors to the contrary.
>     on my 67 coronet i was suprised to find that the two were indeed
>     different windshields. good thing i measured before i  wasted money
>     at the junkyard.I dont think the later mopars  are as
>     interchangeable as the earlier iron.
>    Neal Zimmerman, eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Frustrated by your Technology? Can't get it to work properly?
Get HiWired! 45 min over phone, problem solved. Learn More.
caad3QXbOyW3Nf/LightFrog

----

bOyW3N.