From: "Robert neal zimmerman" <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 11:59 AM
Subject: was:63 windshields, now 64 ?

this pertains to bills comment ABOUT 63 WINDSHIELDS-
    i am trying to figure out if the 1964 dodge POLaRAS used the same
    windshields between the sedans and the hardtops.
     i need to know for my two door hdtp to post sedan clone project. i
     have a windshield from both cars and they look exactly the same and
     measure the same but i have heard rumors to the contrary.
    on my 67 coronet i was suprised to find that the two were indeed
    different windshields. good thing i measured before i  wasted money
    at the junkyard.I dont think the later mopars  are as
    interchangeable as the earlier iron.
   Neal Zimmerman, eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Technology Made Easy so you can Enjoy Your Technology!
Help with PCs, iPods, network & much more. Industry Leader.
caad3QVbOyW3Nf/LightFrog

----

bOyW3N.