To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 2:04 PM
Subject: cutting glass

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Oprah vs Dr. Phil- who is your favorite? Vote now. caad6r9bUYx2xa/Your opinion -------------------------------------------------------------------

anybody ever used the customzers trick of sandblasting to cut auto
glass, i need to cut my rear door windows down to fit into my 2 door
post sedan clone. the back edge of the glass is perfect for the roofline
but of course the front end has to come off.
  I have heard that customizers will use sandblasting to slowly cut
  thru auto glass and then dress and round the edge. ( they do this for
  say- chop tops).
 Any body know how u would do this, like protecting the rest of the
 glass. Multiple layers of duct tape??
  PS- these are not going to be functional windows so I dont need to
  worry about Other concerns
  Neal Zimmerman, eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
So Much Television, Such Little Time!  In Love with Lost(TM) or
Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week
survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either
show!
caad3QabUYx2xf/Viewer Survey

----

[AD removed for archives]
Frustrated by your Technology? Can't get it to work properly?
Get HiWired! 45 min over phone, problem solved. Learn More.
caad3QXbOyW3Nf/LightFrog

----

bOyW3N.