Re: HD 413/426 block

Joey..Not sure the idea was to have thicker cylinder
walls, but that may have resulted, I'm not sure. I
think the reason for doing this was to gain the
external ribbing that gives additional strength
against freezing and breakage in "outdoor" application
in the cold country.
Bob Fortson

--- Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Did president Bush react quickly enough to hurricane
> Katrina?

caad3P2bQmH9Ma/Nationwide

http://mail.yahoo.com