RE: Cruise night

[AD removed for archives]
So Much Television, Such Little Time!  In Love with Lost(TM) or
Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week
survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either
show!
caad3QabOyW3Na/Viewer Survey

Sorry you didn't make it the other nite George.  I think there's one
more shot this week but I won't be able to make it.  So we'll probably
have to wait until next spring to meet face to face.  Hope fully my '63
will have made some more progress towards "done" if they ever are really
"done".

Paul L.
george smith wrote:

> I had my Polara down there the last time I drove it in
> 2003. No chrome,needed body work,no interior except
> for the front seat,and two headlight buckets so I
> could see at night. had a lot of positive comments and
> one guy at a red light who wanted to buy it as is not
> knowing what it was. Come on down Paul!
>
> --- Paul Lennemann <pjlenn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Your free subscription is supported by today's
> > sponsor:

> > So Much Television, Such Little Time!  In Love with
> > Lost(TM) or
> > Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our
> > premier week
> > survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set
> > of either
> > show!
> > caad3Qab7B6Msa/Viewer
> > Survey

> > I'd like to second Rich's thoughts.  Always nice to
> > be able to put a
> > face with a name.  Wish I could have made it to some
> > cruises earlier in
> > the summer but seemed to always have something
> > conflicting.  Also I was
> > a little reluctant till Rich convinced me that
> > "works in progress" were
> > always welcome.  Now I'll probably have to wait till
> > next summer to meet
> > the other two "locals" from this board.
> >
> > Paul Lennemann
> > Richard Kinsley wrote:
> > >
> > > I went to cruise night tonight. It was worthwhile
> > 'cause I got to meet
> > > Paul Lenneman and see his '63 PLymouth. It was a
> > very small turn-out due
> > >
> > > to the weather, impending rain.
> > >
> > > It's nice to actually meet a list member and see
> > his car.
> > >
> > > Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 door
> >

> > Plyguy
> > '63 Sport Fury
> > 440/727
> >
> > Your free subscription is supported by today's
> > sponsor:

> > Oprah vs Dr. Phil- who is your favorite? Vote now.
> > caad6r9b7B6Msf/Your
> > opinion

> > ----
> > Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> > only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
> > send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
> > as other personal messages only to the intended
> > recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> > practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
> > volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> > Mopar topic.  Thanks!
> >
> > '62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
> > http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.
> >

> George

> http://farechase.yahoo.com

Plyguy
'63 Sport Fury
440/727

[AD removed for archives]
Oprah vs Dr. Phil- who is your favorite? Vote now.
caad6r9bOyW3Nf/Your opinion

----

bOyW3N.