Re: Windshield washer bag for '64 Plymouth

Re: Windshield washer bag for '64 Plymouth

This is not an answer to your question,  but is the
best I have ...the part number for the "reservoir"
(bag?)for the 1963 Ply and Dodge was
2076215...interestingly enough this part number is not
listed as Chrysler/Imperial correct.. the listing for
the complete "washer package" #2290045 for Ply and
Dodge 6 and 8 cly. is shown as 2257692 for the Dodge
880 and Chrysler and Imperial . The Dodge880/Chrysler
/Imperial replacement  "reservoir" is 2198448

BobFortson

Douglas Sutherland <pluckedchickens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Did president Bush react quickly enough to hurricane
> Katrina?

caad3P2bQmH9Ma/Nationwide

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs