RE: NO2 Issue

A 15O HP SHOT IS MORE THAN SAFE. AGOOD RULE OF THUMB IS 20 HP PER CYLINDER
ON A STOCK CONFIGURED MOTOR ANYTHING ABOVE THIS IS WHEN YOU START NEEDING
TO UPGRADE INTERNALS.TURN THE TIMING BACK 2 DEGREES PER 100HP OV NITROUS
YOU ARE RUNNING AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO

directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!