RE: metal polishing

 Jeff, I'm assuming that you are only polishing the
round rim on the TTs and not the spokes??? What I did
was installed the tireless wheels on the front and
spun them using a belt and a 1/4 hp electric
motor.Started with course wet paper and worked to
fine,then I went to a scotch brite/steel wool with
compound. Real messy and time consuming but it seemd
to work fine.
                      Stan

http://farechase.yahoo.com