From: "Crabtree, William L LT NAVSTA MAYPORT, N1" <william.crabtree@xxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: rack and pinion?
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:47:15 -0400

[AD removed for archives]
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
caad3P6bWhUNma/Ice Cream Research Survey

I'm not sure that rig would exist. Remember that rack and pinions usually run in front of the K frame which requires all of the steering geometry to be altered....