RE: Scuff plates

Fellwock's doesn't sell them anymore. Layson's doesn't
have them either. I was referred to R/T Specialties.
He (R/T) told me he bought the dies & tooling from the
original supplier but also got the residual mess
created by the original guy. He said he wouldn't have
an idea when they would start producing them again for
2-4 weeks.
Hammer

http://mail.yahoo.com